Vista del Cortez Community in Los Barriles
$65K Lot #6, MZA #4. Your view from your stunning and affordable home site.
The Vista del Cortez Eco-friendly Community ~ On the Sea of Cortez
With Owner Financing Available Each lot has stunning views of the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains, the San Bartolo Arroyo green belt and the sapphire Sea of Cortez. Gorgeous and affordably priced starting at $35,000.
Every Lot Has An Ocean View PRICES RANGE FROM$35,000-$85,000 per parcel. We’ve completed all the paperwork, which ensures recorded parcel numbers with clean, transferable title -- all insured with US Title Insurance.
All Vista del Cortez Community lots:
- 1/3 to ½ acre (1,333 to 2,000 sq. meters)
- Stunning views of the Sea of Cortez visable from EVERY lot
- One mile from Sea of Cortez
- Community CC& R’s ensure your views are protected and your investment is protected.
- Include convenient access off Highway 1
- New roads built throughout the community
- Minutes from the town of Los Barriles
- Nestled next to the San Bartolo Arroyo
- Majestic mountain views
- Vibrant desert landscape
- A short drive from the international airport
- Close (little more than an hour) to Cabo San Lucas (but still far enough away)
- Flexible owner financing available
- All property Insured with US Title Insurance
Questions? Call us +1 877-352-BAJA
“The Vista del Cortez property is a great deal. It’s beautiful, peaceful, and tranquil. I like how I don’t hear anything except the wind blowing. And can see so many stars. Yet access to town is obviously very easy. Anyway you look at it, the property is very well situated – whether you want to get to the beach, or to go to town to run errands.”
Baja’s East Cape and the magnificent Sea of Cortez — Jacques Cousteau called it “God’s aquarium.”
Sportfisherman and kiteboarders call it their favorite place in the world.
Retirees and investors are calling it a smart move.
You can call it home.
At the Vista del Cortez Eco-friendly Community ~ on the Sea of Cortez
Pick from 58 parcels – each from 1/3 to ½ acre, with new roads, less than a mile from the Sea of Cortez, close to the international airport and Cabo San Lucas — and only minutes from the fishing town of Los Barriles.
“Can you imagine how much it would cost to buy property on the beach in California? It’s a pretty warm feeling knowing I have ocean view property in Mexico that is only going to go up in value.”
Ron Briggs, Granite Bay, California
owner of two lots in the Vista del Cortez Community ~ on the Sea of Cortez
Have a look at our properties: